The study of ultrasonic is very interesting. Although the discovery of ultrasonic began long time ago, but it’s secret still never ended and always been researched from decade to decade. To achieve the objectives of development an ultrasonic rat’s repelled, the ultrasonic communication upon the rats had been studied. The main objective of this project is to develop more efficient product of electronic rat repellent. The method of completing this proposal is an internet research in literature review and some book that give idea to develop this project. All this knowledge will help about next steps for carry out this project in next semester. This project will include a certain technology which is wireless communication using radio frequency of receiver and transmitter of 315MHz. Practically the target user is all the people in the home and the food stores that contain many rats as you see. So this product is suitable for the food stores in order to chase the rat away for our area because the rat can harm the human. Now, there are many people die because of the rat. The rats contain many diseases that will affect the human health. This project is to develop the current product in real life now to be more efficient and effective in order to drive away the rat.
1. Ahmad Khairi B. Abdul Kadir (2003). Sistem Penghalau Ultrasonic. University of Technology Malaysia.
2. B.Sweetman, (1998). 21st Century SST, Popular Science.
3. Blitz, J. (1971). Ultrasonic: Methods and Applications. Butterworth: Butterworth & Co (Publisher) Ltd.
4. D. K Lindner (1999). Introduction to Signals and Systems. New York : McGraw Hill.
5. David E. Johnson, Johnny R. Johnson and Peter D. Scott (1997). Electrical Circuit Analysis. Prentice Hall International, Inc.